- XyliMelts Directions For Use
XyliMelts Directions For Use
Place the tan adhesive side of disc on the outside of a molar and/or adjoining gums, upper or lower, white side touching cheek. Use your tongue to push the disc to a comfortable spot. Once there, do not touch it with your tongue for 10 seconds, as this movement will disrupt the adhesion.
Before bedtime: Use two (2) discs, placing one on each side of the mouth.
Everyday use: For dry mouth, use more as needed throughout the day.
Download the full video from this link (right-click and select "Save Link As" or "Save Target As" to download): XyliMelts Instructional Video (18.6mb, MP4 file)
- Symptoms of Xerostomia / Dry Mouth
- Common Causes of Dry Mouth
- Bad Breath / Halitosis Symptoms
- Xylitol & Bad Breath Treatment
- Morning Breath
- Treat Dry Mouth from Diabetes
- Treat Dry Mouth from CPAP Machine Use
- Cancer Treatment and Dry Mouth
- Mouth Sores Treatment & Causes
- Mouth Ulcer Treatment: Q&A