- Renewing Melts (HB-12 Melts): Relief that Sticks
Renewing Melts (HB-12 Melts): Relief that Sticks
"One of the only things that helps me"
- Alexis G.
Renewing Melts (HB-12 Melts) have helped thousands of people get temporary relief from painful mouth sores, cuts, wounds and mouth ulcers. This revolutionary mouth sore treatment features:
- Hyaluronan & bioactive B12 support natural healing*
- Bioactive B12 supports a healthy mouth lining*
- Cellulose gum & hyaluronan coat & soothe*
- Works with braces & dentures
- Works for sores on the tongue
"My husband loves these. He has a rough time with mouth sores and these give him so much relief. They work better then anything he has ever tried."
Renewing Melts (HB-12 Melts) are long-lasting adhering discs with hyaluronan and bioactive B12 to relieve temporary pain from mouth sores, cuts, wounds, and mouth ulcers and support a healthy mouth lining. Renewing Melts (HB-12 Melts) adhere to a tooth, gums, or brace nearest the sore, last for hours, and fully dissolve. Use Renewing Melts (HB-12 Melts) today for temporary relief from your painful mouth sores.
"These are great! They take the pain away in a matter of minutes."
- Brandon M.
Because Renewing Melts (HB-12 Melts) can be adhered close to the painful area in your mouth, they are a perfect solution for targeted relief. The slow-release adhering discs help relieve pain in minutes. They last for hours and work well with braces and dentures.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Symptoms of Xerostomia / Dry Mouth
- Common Causes of Dry Mouth
- Bad Breath / Halitosis Symptoms
- Cannabis & Cotton Mouth
- Morning Breath
- Treat Dry Mouth from Diabetes
- Treat Dry Mouth from CPAP Machine Use
- Cancer Treatment and Dry Mouth
- Mouth Sores Treatment & Causes
- Mouth Ulcer Treatment: Q&A
- Why Oral Acidity Matters