- Xerostomia & Dry Mouth Facts | Oral Relief | OraCoat
Get the facts on Xerostomia and
OraCoat Product Solutions
Help your patients by learning more about this oral health condition and how it affects them.
OraCoat, the creator of XyliMelts® for dry mouth is providing dental professionals with the educational resources they need to understand the effects of xerostomia and what it means for their patients.
From general information to scientific reviews, clinical studies, comprehensive articles and more, oracoat.com is where you can find all of the facts on dry mouth.
EVALUATION OF pH VALUES OF PRODUCTS MANAGING XEROSTOMIA
The Dental College of Georgia selected 28 products and evaluated their pH value and effectiveness for dry mouth management.
OTC MANAGEMENT OF DRY MOUTH
This article includes an overview of the condition, causes, information on evaluating the patient with dry mouth, common treatment options, and OTC management.
pH AND EROSIVE POTENTIAL OF COMMONLY USED ORAL MOISTURIZERS
This study measures the specific pH values of common oral moisturizers and evaluates their erosive potential using a gravimetric analysis.
- Symptoms of Xerostomia / Dry Mouth
- Common Causes of Dry Mouth
- Bad Breath / Halitosis Symptoms
- Cannabis & Cotton Mouth
- Morning Breath
- Treat Dry Mouth from Diabetes
- Treat Dry Mouth from CPAP Machine Use
- Cancer Treatment and Dry Mouth
- Mouth Sores Treatment & Causes
- Mouth Ulcer Treatment: Q&A
- Why Oral Acidity Matters