- OraHealth Affiliate Program | 25% Commission
OraCoat Affiliate Program
Boost your revenue by joining OraCoat’s affiliate partner program.
We will pay you a commission for all sales through your site!
OraHealth is the world leader in the breakthrough technology of “oral adhering discs,” which slowly release ingredients in the mouth precisely where they’re needed. When you choose OraCoat products, you know you’re getting high-quality, innovative oral care solutions that are solidly backed by careful research based on medical science. For more information on OraHealth, log onto www.oracoat.com.
Our product, XyliMelts®, is the best treatment for Dry Mouth (xerostomia). Stimulating saliva, XyliMelts moisturizes the mouth and coats it in a soothing oral lubricant to keep your mouth comfortable for hours. Adhering disc technology means you can even use XyliMelts while you sleep, when Dry Mouth is at its worst! XyliMelts also contain xylitol, a carbohydrate that cannot be processed by harmful bacteria in the mouth that cause plaque, tooth decay and gum disease. The mild mint flavor of XyliMelts freshens breath and stimulates saliva.*
OraHealth has partnered with ShareASale to offer a straightforward affiliate signup and profit-collecting process. All of our affiliates will receive fast and easy monthly payments of at least 5% on all sales. Affiliates earn an additional 3% on all sales generated by partners they refer.
OraHealth Program advantage:
- Earn at least 5% commission on ALL sales
- Earn a 3% commission on sales made by affiliates you refer
- Cookies are set to 90 days to insure you receive credit when visitors return
- Receive a commission check every month
- Real-time reporting and a private interface for all partners
- Reliable 3rd party tracking and reporting
Getting started is quick and easy:
- Sign up to be our authorized Affiliate/Referral Partner.
- Place your affiliate link on your web site or blog
- Start collecting commissions.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Symptoms of Xerostomia / Dry Mouth
- Common Causes of Dry Mouth
- Bad Breath / Halitosis Symptoms
- Xylitol & Bad Breath Treatment
- Morning Breath
- Treat Dry Mouth from Diabetes
- Treat Dry Mouth from CPAP Machine Use
- Cancer Treatment and Dry Mouth
- Mouth Sores Treatment & Causes
- Mouth Ulcer Treatment: Q&A