Patent attorney behind OraHealth’s treatment for dry mouth
For two decades, patent attorney Jeff Haley helped other people start companies. A lifelong inventor, Haley held patents in his name but nothing worth launching a company until 2001.
That’s when his passion for inventing collided with his training as a chemist to solve his aggravating canker-sore problem.
The medicine — licorice-root extract — is not as exciting as the vehicle that delivers it, a little patch that people place over the sore. Its adhesive is strong enough that it will not slip off but gentle enough that it does not irritate lips and gums.
Source: The Seattle Times
- Symptoms of Xerostomia / Dry Mouth
- Common Causes of Dry Mouth
- Bad Breath / Halitosis Symptoms
- Xylitol & Bad Breath Treatment
- Morning Breath
- Treat Dry Mouth from Diabetes
- Treat Dry Mouth from CPAP Machine Use
- Cancer Treatment and Dry Mouth
- Mouth Sores Treatment & Causes
- Mouth Ulcer Treatment: Q&A