77% of study subjects reported that daily use of Avamin Melts reduced painful canker sores.
Preventive effects of bioactive B12 in adhering discs for RAU
Burgess JA, Diplomate American Board of Oral Medicine, Oral Care Research Associates; Haley JT, Orahealth Corporation.
Background: Recurrent aphthous ulceration (RAU) causes significant pain and oral dysfunction. Studies suggest that in cases of B12 deficiency and RAU, replacement therapy can be effective in reducing ulceration. Studies using B12 in swallowed tablets for RAU without B12 deficiency are equivocal. A case study suggests that high doses of injected cyanocobalamin can cause remission of ulcers with borderline B12 deficiency…
- Symptoms of Xerostomia / Dry Mouth
- Common Causes of Dry Mouth
- Bad Breath / Halitosis Symptoms
- Xylitol & Bad Breath Treatment
- Morning Breath
- Treat Dry Mouth from Diabetes
- Treat Dry Mouth from CPAP Machine Use
- Cancer Treatment and Dry Mouth
- Mouth Sores Treatment & Causes
- Mouth Ulcer Treatment: Q&A